under 18s — waiver outline.
- if the climber is under 18, their waiver must be completed by a parent, legal guardian or supervising adult
- you can do this on one of our tablets in haus or via our online portal
- for online – as a parent, legal guardian or supervising adult, you first need to create an account & set up a profile for yourself
- once this is done & you are signed in, go to the household tab & select ‘add a household member’
- complete the child’s profile & go to the sign waiver tab
- choose ‘canberra’ as your home gym & select all members of your household & hit ‘sign’
- the waiver will open up in a new tab for you to have a read, sign & agree to the terms (watch out for pop-up blockers)
- you’re done!