BlocHaus is back!
we’ve missed you all terribly & couldn’t be more excited to have everyone in-haus again.
we’ll be back to our regular opening hours, with a few new health & safety measures in place. Please read about them carefully below.
From 29 October 2021
- bookings are no longer required for adults & kids over 12
- our capacity in Haus is 300 people at any time
FamilyHaus will require bookings for kids under 12 on weekends, school holidays & public holidays. Find out more here.
masks in haus.
In line with government advice, face masks are no longer mandatory in Haus.
We still encourage all visitors to continue to socially distance, stay home if you’re feeling unwell & wear a face mask in areas where socially distancing is not possible.
Direct debit & paid in full memberships will stay frozen until November 1st 2021.
If you’d like to stay on freeze for a little while longer, please get in touch with our crew.
hygiene in haus.
We’ve been doing plenty of haus-keeping during our closure & have implemented increased cleaning procedures for the health & safety of our customers & crew.
We ask that you:
- properly sanitise your hands before & after your session
- practice good coughing hygiene
- bring a face mask with you for use during peak periods & at times where socially distancing may be more difficult
- give others at least 1.5m of space both on & off the wall
- wear only climbing shoes on the walls & mats — no street shoes
- keep shirts & shoes on at all times
- wipe down fitness equipment before & after use
- stay home if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone at risk
please get in touch with any questions!