BlocHaus CBR is back.
we’ve missed you all & couldn’t be more excited to have everyone in haus again!
we’re back to our regular opening hours, with a few new health & safety measures in place.
please read about them carefully below, but the key changes for now are — online bookings & liquid chalk only.
group classes & kids parties are still on hold for a little while, we’re aiming to have them up & running again soon.
direct debit & paid in full memberships will stay frozen until capacity restrictions are eased or you choose to reactivate.
booking in as a ‘member’ will reactivate your membership from your first visit back, but you’re welcome to book in ‘casual visits’ if you’d like to stay on freeze for a little while longer.
book & boulder.
before you book in for a boulder, please read our COVID-19 guide carefully & get in touch with any questions.
- bookings start every half hour, but we won’t be having more than 100 people in haus at any time.
- sessions are 3 hours long & it’s important you’re out on time to make space for the next group.
- you can book up to 1 session per day.
- bookings can be made up to a week in advance.
everyone in haus needs to have a paid booking.
while capacity restrictions are in place — that goes for young children, supervising parents & spectators too — you can only book sessions for yourself or on behalf of your child.
if you can’t make it to your booked session, please cancel or reschedule so that someone else can fill the spot — you can cancel or reschedule without charge up to 6 hours beforehand — no shows will be charged & repeat no shows won’t be able to make further bookings.
it’s no problem if you’re late, but you’ll need to be out by the end of your session time.
if you show up without a booking you will be asked to book in to the next available session before coming in for a climb so our system can do the math.
we have increased hygiene & sanitisation in haus for the health & safety of our customers & crew.
At your visit we ask that you:
- check in & out for your booked session at the counter
- properly sanitise your hands before & after your session
- practice good coughing & sneezing hygiene
- give others at least 1.5m of space both on & off the wall
- use liquid chalk only & leave your powdered chalk at home
- wear only climbing shoes on the walls & mats — no street shoes
- keep shirts & shoes on at all times
- wipe down fitness equipment before & after use
- bring your card as we are now eftpos only
- stay home if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone at risk
please get in touch with any questions & thank you for making it this far!